I work as a freelance videographer and photographer, based in Lichfield, Staffordshire. Whilst currently working with Apple, Stone’s Throw Media and I AM VIP Photography, my main passion is music video production and music photography. I have had the opportunity to work alongside incredible producers and directors of whom I credit highly and am grateful to. I believe film-making is innate, telling a story through moving image is a skill not everyone can put on their CV.
- BA (Hons) Media Arts, Film. (Second Class Honours: Upper Division)
- 3 A Levels (A-B) including English Literature, English Language and Product Design.
- 2 AS Levels including Music Technology.
- 12 GCSE’s (A-C).
- Specialist at Apple. September 2018 and Present.
- Photographer for I AM VIP. August 2018 and Present.
- Freelance videographer and editor for Stone’s Throw Media. August 2018 and Present.
- Wedding videography, first camera operator, Doble Photography. August 2018 and Present.
- Director, producer and camera operator of live music video for local Cornish band, The Hahas. July 2018.
- Director and producer of documentary film with Aston Villa LFC. February 2018
- Film Producer for Graduate degree show, FRUIT, University of plymouth. February 2018 – June 2018
- Director, producer and camera operator, promotional documentary, social media promotional video and promotional photography for University of Plymouth’s Jam House Open Mic Night, UPSU. January 2018.
- Assistant to the director of Channel 4’s “999-What’s Your Emergency?”, camera operation and interviews, Blast Films. October 2017.
- Hired to create a music promotional film, UPSU, University of Plymouth. November 2017.
- On set working with the crew of the 2017 Mother’s Day Photobox advertisement. February 2017.
- Director of YCN Student Awards project for Greenall’s Gin, University of Plymouth. March 2017.
- Camera operator for pre-recorded and Live TV segments for UPTV Cheap Thrills, University of Plymouth. May 2017.
- Producer and pre-production for pre-recorded segment, UPTV Cheap Thrills, University of Plymouth. May 2017.
- Camera operator for collaborative promotional project with a local band, Plymouth. November 2017.
- A week working closely with Television Producers at TwoFour, Plymouth. Research project with NASA. July 2016.
- DOP at outer university exhibitions, University of Plymouth. January 2016.
- Out With the Old, in With the Used, Exhibitioner and curator, University of Plymouth. May 2016.
- Producing a number of Year Leaver’s videos for King Edward VI School, Lichfield. June 2015.
- Completion of a number of independent film projects.
- Appeared twice on BBC’s Casualty during younger school years.
- Independent research when taking on filming projects.
Software & Kit
- Canon C100
- Sony A7II
- Nikon (D5300, D7000, D3300)
- Canon (Canon 700D, Canon 5D MII)
- Nikon lenses (50mm, 35mm, 18-55mm, 70-300mm)
- Video editing software Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier Pro on Apple Mac.
- Photographic editing software Lightroom and Photoshop on Apple Mac.
- Experience in music studios for music production.
- Experience in a green screen studio.
- Use of photographic and filming studios with lighting equipment.
- Completed inductions on Foley sound work for animations.